Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Aww. This is awesome

To everybody that doesnt have a brain. Type play, then hit enter. I know that may too much of an involved process for the people on the site, but if you do that, youll be in for one of the funniest games on the site.

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

ROFL

lol, this game was awesome. ROFL

PongOut: AE PongOut: AE

Insanely fun

This has been my center of attention for some time. Playing this is just intense. It gives me a great rush. This is a game that I can always go back to. Ranks up there with Tetris and Pokemon Puzzle League for me.

Fuck Mr.Hatcher Fuck Mr.Hatcher

Oh god.

Thank oh so very much. I've been waiting for something like this to come up. Best flash I've seen in a while

JunkYardAnimations responds:

wow, i am honored! please watch some of my other cartoons or take a look at my other games

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

No idea why it took so long to get front paged

I usually don't like point and click games like this, but there is something about this series I find timeless. May not be the best game on NG but really is a nice starting point for people who want to start playing point and click games.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Don't get me wrong

This is pretty good game. But just like the first one, there is pretty much no replay value. I've beaten the game last month, with no troubles and haven't played it since. Difficulty and replay value are the main problems, otherwise this is something great you got going on here.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

The best fighting game on the web!

The good: The action cam was awesome and should be in every fighting game to come. Many characters. The different levels with some elements that worked against some.

The bad: Maybe you should include some unpopular characters such as the Kitty Krew just to beat their ass. Some more girls. A level editor would be nice.

Anime Babes: Hentai High Anime Babes: Hentai High

I love this game.

First of all it was very easy so I could get to the hentai without much work. And second of all...I andhearts; hentai. XD

Rocket Tag Rocket Tag

This is one of the better games on Newgrounds.

This game is very fun, and after seeing that you can tag the place where you crashed or ran out of fuel was very cool and original.